Elliott Wave Leaderboard

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, No Trading Monday

Well, with the stock exchanges being closed on January 2, 2012, that leaves for a pretty uneventful day trading wise. I can definitely catch up on some great Elliott Wave Principle analysis though.

I am a man who wanted to create this website to spread the word of the powers that Elliott Wave Principle analysis has. However, what I did not want to do is scare off any newcomers. I can see how the wave counts and the technical jargon can get overwhelming with other financial blogs. This will not be the case here. Even though the Elliott Wave Principle is profoundly confusing to keep a correct count and ever-changing at that, I am committed to keeping it as SIMPLE as possible.

So for any charts or market chatter that I post, I will do my best to K.I.S.S.

Trader Brandon


No comments:

Post a Comment