Elliott Wave Leaderboard

Monday, January 30, 2012

When Will the Stock Market Stop Advancing?

This is the wave count I came up. I really do recommend getting the FREE account that Elliott Wave International has to offer. They have the best commentary and analysis hands down in finance.

I am seeing one last push higher to complete the 5 wave move up. We got good support from the monster trend line shown. The second line there is the line in the sand that will signal market acceleration or market breakdown. I am still looking for a TOP in this market! It is there, and it is coming.



Short post Today. I will be back with more soon! Read up on the Elliott Wave Principle by clicking any of the graphics I have posted for EWI. It is must read information; just like this blog! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment